I decided to do a festive nail for a wedding and for the coming holidays. I'm about to remove it because I'm going to a concert tomorrow so I wanted to start my first blog with this:
1) I applied a base coat that I purchased from Sally's Beauty Supply.
2) A bold forest green that I got from Hot Topic.
3) Then I put a single coat of 'China Glaze' Emerald Sparkle.
4) Topped it off with nail stickers that look like mini cherry blossoms that I purchased at Walgreens.
5) Coated each nail with Seche Vite top coat to seal the deal. :)