After the M&M nails I wanted to do Skittles inspired, then Tron inspired. I thought I should go with something simple yet cute and I was gonna hold off on the other ideas. What got me to do these nails is the beautiful weather that's occurring in my area in January. Awkward but very nice :) I also entered Daily Nail's contest to win the American Apparel nail polishes that are sooo gorgeous! I hope I win! :)
Today I came up with this design:
1. I started off with a base coat, the same jumbo bottle from Sally's Beauty Supply.
2. I used OPI's Moon Over Mumbai until it was blend between translucent and opaque.
3. Using OPI's Black Onyx I dotted on the pedals of the flower, some 5 pedals and some 4.
4. Took Milani's yellow nail art and made a yellow dot in the middle.
5. Taking a 2mm rhinestone I covered the yellow just a little so on some of the nails the yellow peekaboos under.
5. Took Love & Beauty from Forever 21 in Teal and a 10/0 brush from Simple Simmons art brush and made the stem.
6. Finished the nails with Seche Vite.
I decided to upload that video. Here it is!