Friday, December 17, 2010

Let It Snow!

I've already removed these not to long ago, I'm gonna get that manicure tomorrow. FINALLY! :)
How I achieved:

  1. I used Beauty Secrets Base Coat
  2. Two coats of Sinful Colors 'See You Soon'.
  3. Konad image plate m59, I used both snowflakes. I used OPI 'Pearl Of Wisdom' (I looked it up online, I basically used a regualr standard white. Mine is a sample from OPI and I forgot the name), OPI 'Dreaming Of Red' and Finger Paints 'Key To My Art'. 
  4. On top I used Seche Vite to complete the nails. 
I don't celebrate Christmas but after working at Michaels', the carols playing on the radio get to your consciousness and haunt your dreams.. Ha.. I love snow, I once expierenced snow fall in Lake Tahoe, UT one year; they were actual snow flakes.. :)

No comments: