Thursday, December 2, 2010

Weezer Concert!

November 29, 2010 I went to the San Francisco's Weezer concert. Absolutley amazing, words cannot describe how happy I was and how they performed. After the concert ended my brother put on their songs, it was weird listening to their recorded songs after hearing them live. They're those kind of bands that sound better live, hands down.
For the night I quickly, without thinking straight, painted my nails Weezer themed. I did not apply a base coat so when I remove these tonight they will be stained. :(
1) I used Hot Topic's neon green, for 'The Green Album'.
2) I used Ulta's nail laquer in 'Candy Apple' for 'The Red Album'.
3) I used LA Colors' 'Static Electricity' for 'The Blue Album'.
4) With a dotting tool, I roughly made Weezer's logo with OPI's 'Black Onyx' and on top I took a mixture of OPI's 'Lucrene-taintly Look Marvelous' and Sinful Colors' 'Out Of This World' to make the logo more defined.
5) I painted a coat of 'Black Onyx' and on top 'Lucrene-tainly Look Marvelous' for 'Make Believe'.
6) To make everything picture perfect, I quickly coated my nails with Seche Vite top coat.

:)

No comments: